All-in-one: Universal and Scalable Storage OS
Open-E Data Storage Software V7 is a Linux-based data storage software used for building and managing centralized data storage servers – NAS and SAN
Open-E DSS V7 offers built-in enterprise-class features, such as:
- Fault-tolerant and Transparent Failover High Availability Storage Cluster
- Active-Active Failover for NFS and iSCSI (Feature Packs)
- Active-Passive Failover for NFS and iSCSI
- Metro HA Storage Cluster
- High Availability Cluster Maintenance Mode
- Optional usage as Virtual Storage Appliance (VSA) for Hyper-converged Infrastructures
- Continuous Data Protection (Synchronous Volume Replication)
- Interval, scheduled and Snapshot-based Data (File) Replication (Asynchronous Replication)
- Storage Virtualization
- Hyper-V Cluster Support
- VMware Ready and Citrix Ready certifications
- And more…
Industry-leading High Availability Failover Cluster
Active-Active Failover for NFS and iSCSI boosts overall system performance and minimizes downtime since the read, write and replication traffic is balanced over two nodes. Active-Passive Failover provides fault tolerance via synchronous Volume Replication for NFS Shares or iSCSI Targets. The whole cluster can be conveniently managed with the HA Cluster Maintenance Mode which enables users to easily reconfigure their setup without downtime.
Publicly acclaimed and award winning
Open-E’s DSS family of products is widely recognized and awarded by the storage industry. There are over 35,000 installations worldwide among which there are many Fortune 500 companies.
Affordable and flexible Support Plans
Open-E’s highly qualified support engineers offer technical guidance during deployment and everyday use. Wide range of affordable and flexible Support Plans suits the needs of any company.