The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customer creating digital workplaces optimized for mobile users. These Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides stacking scale and simplicity for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices. The 2930F delivers performance and value with support for RIP routing, Access OSPF, 10GbE uplinks, up to 740W PoE+, robust QoS, and requires no software licensing.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides a convenient and cost-effective access switch solution that can be quickly set up with Zero Touch Provisioning and built-in 10GbE uplinks. The robust basic Layer 3 feature set includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Key Features
- Aruba Basic Layer 3 switch series with VSF stacking, static, Rip and Access OSPF Routing, ACLs, and robust QoS
- Consistent wired/wireless experience with Aruba AirWave and Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and up to 370 W PoE+
- Ready for innovative SDN applications with OpenFlow support
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning and cloud-based Aruba Central support