IoT ready and cloud manageable access switch
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools—Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave—this layer-2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance, robust feature support, and value with flexible programmability for future applications. The Aruba 2540 Switch Series provides a convenient and cost-effective wired access solution that can be quickly set up with Zero Touch Provisioning. PoE+ models deliver power across all access ports for wireless APs, security cameras, and IoT devices.
The 2540 has wire-speed backhaul bandwidth capacity with built-in 10 GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6 and includes a limited lifetime warranty with no software licensing required.
- Key Features
- Aruba Layer 2 switch series with static and RIP routing, ACLs, and robust QoS
- Advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba Airwave
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning and cloud-based Aruba Central support
- Convenient built-in 10 GbE uplinks and up to 370 W PoE+
- Limited Lifetime Warranty